This review of BitSkins aims to cover everything the site has to offer. We’ll also assess the legitimacy of BitSkins and provide a full list of BitSkins bonus codes.
- Bitskins holds the distinction of being the longest-running skin marketplace still in operation
- Offers a vast selection of items available for sale
- Provides comprehensive charts and graphs to track the price history of items
- Supports transactions for several different games
- Impose hefty withdrawal fees
- Mandatory KYC (Know Your Customer) verification for cashing out to real money
- The website design appears outdated
What is BitSkins?
BitSkins is a well-established and popular marketplace, highly regarded for its wide selection of CS:GO skins, as well as items from Dota 2 and Team Fortress 2. While their website design might be dated, they offer an extensive collection of skins, catering to various qualities and wear levels.
However, it is essential to be mindful of their withdrawal fees for real money, including cryptocurrency and bank transfers. For example, Bitcoin withdrawals come with a 4% base fee and are typically priced 3-4% above the market rate. In combination with their significant sales fee, users may encounter withdrawal fees as high as 20% when using cryptocurrency, which could be a drawback to consider when utilizing the platform.
Is BitSkins Legit?
Yes, we believe BitSkins is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- BitSkins has been in operation since 2015 and has garnered a largely positive reputation over the years.
- As per SimilarWeb data, the platform attracts an estimated 500,000 monthly visitors, demonstrating its popularity among users.
- Offering a vast selection, BitSkins provides an extensive range of CS:GO skins and items from other games, catering to diverse preferences.
- To prioritize user safety, the website operates on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, visible through the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar, guaranteeing a secure and protected browsing experience.
Latest BitSkins Bonus Code
Unfortunately we don’t have any BitSkins at the moment