This review of LootFarm aims to cover everything the site has to offer. We’ll also assess the legitimacy of LootFarm and provide a full list of LootFarm bonus codes.
- CS.Trade features a widely used and fair item auction system
- Provides an extensive selection of skins at various price points
- Supports items from CS:GO, Dota 2, Rust, and TF2
- The platform maintains transparency in its fee structure and offers a price tracking system
- The website’s outdated design may pose challenges for some users
- No option to exchange items for real-world currency
What is LootFarm?
Loot Farm serves as an online platform dedicated to virtual item trading in popular games like CS:GO, Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, and Rust. While its website design may appear slightly outdated and lacks some special features like skin inspection or a skin wiki, LootFarm compensates with its wide-ranging collection of skins available at various price points.
One standout feature of LootFarm is its transparency, displaying all its Steam bots and the items held by each bot. Notably, the platform is well-known for its CS:GO skin auction system, making it a valuable resource for trading items with rare stickers or patterns.
Is Loot Farm Legit?
Yes, we believe LootFarm is legitimate. Here’s a quick summary:
- LootFarm receives over 400,000 monthly visitors, as per SimilarWeb data.
- The platform has facilitated more than 40 million successful trades to date.
- Established in 2017, LootFarm has maintained a positive reputation throughout its operation.
- The website operates on a secure SSL-encrypted connection, ensuring a safe and protected browsing experience, recognizable by the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar.
Latest LootFarm Bonus Code
Unfortunately we don’t have any CS Deals codes at the moment